Flesh Eating Bacteria Flesh Eating Bacteria

Vocals in first verse remind me of Bad to the Bone

in a good way :D

the singing was a little strange, but u addressed that in the description so whatever...
anyway, love the guitar, really well played, totally sounded professional. and i didn't think the ending was that horrible, maybe the slightest bit abrupt...

great job :D

Tetris Overture Tetris Overture

Very unique

totally different from the standard techno tetris remix, though it would have been nice to hear a more orchestra related lead, rather than the synthy one u have now. maybe try like a strings section or something. also, there was this wierd little "drip drip drip" beat in the background, which was pretty distracting. Still a great tetris remix, you pulled it off admirably :D

FAVE'D

Turning-Japanese responds:

Thanks for the input and your time! This isn't one of my favorites. Maybe one day I'll make another. Glad you enjoyed it.

*+*+8-bit halloween+*+* *+*+8-bit halloween+*+*

awesome

the title intrigued me and when i began to listen, i got a huge grin on my face.
you managed to take a classic song and somehow make it, dare i say, awesomer!
went straight into my faves, and ill definitely show my friends! ..once i get some... :/

Kudos :D

Chronamut responds:

thats what I do man - I take songs and I make them awesomer - been doing that for 6 years now :)

now go get faves - or better yet - just msg random people and tell them! :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

madness 6 madness 6

My fave madness song :D

just love the beat, ties in so well with the base while maintaining an aura of chaos and confusion

bravo :D

NomNomNomNomNomNom Dance NomNomNomNomNomNom Dance

i enjoyed this

though at the beginning there were a couple of notes off, which really threw off the song, but its still catchy. all in all a good remix, though yea, the beginning was a lil shallow. and comrade jack, you have officially written the most useless review ever. "this was bad but it wasnt and i dont know why"

...

fail lol

again, nice song lulz ^____^

ph0ne vs Hopeku - Aerodynamite ph0ne vs Hopeku - Aerodynamite

faved this song and u as an artist

and i cant wait for more, keep it up!

{Internal Conflict} {Internal Conflict}

purpose made so well

i can totally see this at some climax where the character needs to make a choice. this is really nice, my fave part is the drums, they just set the whole mood so perfectly.

MOAR!

vai90 responds:

I will make more soon, don't have much time lately. :|
Thx for the review! :D

Abyss 2 - F-777 Abyss 2 - F-777

it is a crime to listen and not fave

and the penalty is death! love this song, definitely has more than its share of epic win...that little synth bass at like 2:22 was what really got me. i think the best thing about this song is that it couldnt possibly be called repetitive, it just keeps shifting..,sorry im starting to ramble, ill sign off with a resounding...

MOAR!!!

Blue brass of the beast Blue brass of the beast

excellent

loved the synth, just epic, and the little pause at :45 was pretty damn sweet as well, everything just tied together very well.

and ETHANRADICAL, the reason it reminds u of madness games may be due to the fact that it is in Madness Accelerant, the latest official madness game lol

pabouchard responds:

hey thanks a lot!

{Final Agression} {Final Agression}

faved

very nice, very catchy, and yes, i faved.

MOAR