Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

'worlds' better than the original

I saw huge promise in the original, but the time limit almost completely ruined the game for me. This version not only addresses that but also adds a ton more features. this is probably in my top 10 games on NG well done.

Cant wait to see more, but I don't know how you'll top this!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

amazing

very well done, blew my mind. the one thing i would have liked to see was a volume slider, the music got a lil repetitive considering how much time i was enjoying this.

However, i have one question regarding the size of the universe.
if the universe is 14bil years old, then how is it possible that the universe is larger than 14bil light-years? wouldn't that mean the matter would have to travel faster than the speed of light to get there, from the point where the big bang occurred?
or did you rely on a different theory of the origin of the universe for your information?

Anyway, I hope to see a response, and definitely some more of your work in the future :D

Death Row Death Row

LOL!

he commited suicide because i made him eat broccoli xD

great game, but how do i increase his work ethic?

Destruction Ball Destruction Ball

dissapointing D:

if ur gonna make a game in which the object is to bounce a ball like this, make damn sure u dont have terrible physics. it makes the game completely unplayable. And also, if you do manage to get the target, absolutely nothing happens. it doesnt say i win, it doesnt ask me if i want to play again, for all i know, i hit the wrong damn building xD. and one more thing, dont respond to criticism by telling people to stop complaining. you want us to stop complaining, fix the problems. anyway, moving on to positives: the art was decent, maybe try a little more variety in the flora. just keep trying, dont get scared off cuz u did not at first succeed.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

great concept

and executed well. the one thing i am curious about is why my girlfriend and everyone else thought it would be a good idea to bury me in the exact location that i died...? seems like if everyone did that, it would be hard to navigate the local McD's :P

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

nice

but the collision detection with the stick dude was a lil off, i died when a block landed next to where i was standing, and for some reason the sound did not seem to be as nice of a quality as the actual animations. this was pretty cool though, and what i would suggest going with from here would be adding special moves like flips and getting bonus points based on how many special moves you can do, like a combo system or something...

Pandemic: American Swine Pandemic: American Swine

lol

Idaho is now a forsaken region.
this was fun, though i still like pandemic 2 better.
This one is a lot more complex and takes a lot more attention

Untangle Deluxe Untangle Deluxe

Ive seen this before

not this specific game but this concept, its been done before. Oh well, its still more original than most of the games at ng, and the artwork was all well done. And a level editor is always a good thing, i say go for it!

-&amp;gt;- Skies of War -&amp;lt;- ->- Skies of War -<-

full version...really??

exactly how many sales have you gotten? I rated u my guess. anyway, it is an extremely stupid move when u offer a full version of a flash game. no one will buy it. NO ONE. if u want to make money on ng, use advertising.

-=- Windows ABC - SP2 -=- -=- Windows ABC - SP2 -=-

wooot found a bug lolz

when you log onto matty, in the start menu it says youre logged on as guest lol

Matty2-and-a-half responds: