T E T R I S ' D Rising T E T R I S ' D Rising

not bad

it was interesting, but why was the machine doing that? the how was explained, but the why left much to be desired :(

Neji is accidently in luv Neji is accidently in luv

Wonderful artwork

Though the variety was a little distracting, perhaps tone the differences down a little....

This was really good for a first flash, nice song choice and timing, good artwork, the only major problem was that the animation was a little lacking.There were points where you used motion tweens instead of walk cycles, and that is really visually distracting from the story.

SapphireLuna responds:

I got lazy by the end, hence the tweens ^^; But thanks

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

freaking epic

and with a score to match! 4.83, now that MUST be some sort of record :D

Anyway, this was excellent, the acting, the animation, and it was great to learn a little more of bitey's past. However, the cliffhanger ending was indeed annoying. But all of this is eclipsed by the newly announced BRACKENWOOD FEATURE FILM!!!!
I cannot wait :D

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

'worlds' better than the original

I saw huge promise in the original, but the time limit almost completely ruined the game for me. This version not only addresses that but also adds a ton more features. this is probably in my top 10 games on NG well done.

Cant wait to see more, but I don't know how you'll top this!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

amazing

very well done, blew my mind. the one thing i would have liked to see was a volume slider, the music got a lil repetitive considering how much time i was enjoying this.

However, i have one question regarding the size of the universe.
if the universe is 14bil years old, then how is it possible that the universe is larger than 14bil light-years? wouldn't that mean the matter would have to travel faster than the speed of light to get there, from the point where the big bang occurred?
or did you rely on a different theory of the origin of the universe for your information?

Anyway, I hope to see a response, and definitely some more of your work in the future :D

Death Row Death Row

LOL!

he commited suicide because i made him eat broccoli xD

great game, but how do i increase his work ethic?

Flesh Eating Bacteria Flesh Eating Bacteria

Vocals in first verse remind me of Bad to the Bone

in a good way :D

the singing was a little strange, but u addressed that in the description so whatever...
anyway, love the guitar, really well played, totally sounded professional. and i didn't think the ending was that horrible, maybe the slightest bit abrupt...

great job :D

Tetris Overture Tetris Overture

Very unique

totally different from the standard techno tetris remix, though it would have been nice to hear a more orchestra related lead, rather than the synthy one u have now. maybe try like a strings section or something. also, there was this wierd little "drip drip drip" beat in the background, which was pretty distracting. Still a great tetris remix, you pulled it off admirably :D

FAVE'D

Turning-Japanese responds:

Thanks for the input and your time! This isn't one of my favorites. Maybe one day I'll make another. Glad you enjoyed it.

*+*+8-bit halloween+*+* *+*+8-bit halloween+*+*

awesome

the title intrigued me and when i began to listen, i got a huge grin on my face.
you managed to take a classic song and somehow make it, dare i say, awesomer!
went straight into my faves, and ill definitely show my friends! ..once i get some... :/

Kudos :D

Chronamut responds:

thats what I do man - I take songs and I make them awesomer - been doing that for 6 years now :)

now go get faves - or better yet - just msg random people and tell them! :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Toon bull Toon bull

Nice!

I agree with Pirpintine, but i was a little scared by his man-boobs...

Morphing Card Suits Morphing Card Suits

ummm

couldnt you do that in flash in like 5 seconds and have it look better? I dunno, it just seems like a really rushed project. seriously, how long did this take you? i agree with TommyVF, this isnt original either...

Stickman91 responds:

True, I could have done it in Flash...but I chose not to 'cuz I like pixels. :)
And this actually took several hours!

Trad. Japanese Home Trad. Japanese Home

wow excellent!

what program/s did u use? i love the lighting, really gives it the right feel. the only problem is that the table legs seem rather thick, but i rated ten cuz i thought that might be intentional...again very nice **applause**

Cloud489 responds:

it was intentional, but thanks for the constructive criticism anyway haha.